Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lights! Camera! PICTURES!

Hello All!

So....  I get my lights this week!!  They are professional grade lighting.  It's pretty much the only thing needed for my new studio.  I would love to keep collecting props/accessories and also maybe getting more lenses, but for now this is AMAZING!!  I'm super excited to put them to use.  I have my daughters, Cheyenne and Lorallai, and then also my niece and nephew, Dylan and Ella.  I'm so pumped I can hardly wait.

We have soooo many trucks and tractors go passed our house daily.... hourly, but everytime I jump up to see if it's the UPS truck! LOL.  I will feel better when they are here :o)

Hope everyone has a good week!  I will be posting again later.  I have a project that pet lovers or photographers will LOVE.  It's called a poof pillow.  I made one for photography (infants), and literally had to bring it out to the studio the next morning because my cat kept trying to go on it.  It was hilarious, kept trying to jump on it and then would get swiped away.  He was so mad :o)

Happy Days,
Kandice

No comments:

Post a Comment