Saturday, January 21, 2012

A New Begining!!

Hello All!!

I've began working towards being a photographer!  Still very ameture in this field, I studied Interior Design for 5 years.  I have learned and even speacialized in color, composition, and much more.  I have always been very creative.  I am a stay at home mom for my two wonderful daughters, Cheyenne and Lorallai.  I love being at home with them, but I needed an outlet.  It's almost impossible for me to do Interior Design where I'm located.  It's a small town where there are more designers than they really need.

So, through the years, I started to realize that I LOVE taking photos.  The passion/obsession started when my first daughter was born 3 years ago.  I started out with the most retro horrid camera, taking snapshots here and there.  Then I started setting up little photo sessions.  I would use a blanket for a backdrop, prop up the baby, and then try and find just the most perfect lighting (natural).  Now I have real backdrops and lighting!  I have already booked some sessions already, and I hope for more in the future.  I love using my daughters as subjects.... since they are pretty much the most adorable little girls ever!!

To book a session, please email me at kandice.mae.photography@gmail.com

Kandice

No comments:

Post a Comment