Thursday, February 2, 2012

Discounted and FREE Photo Sessions!

Okay everyone.  Now people that know me already have some idea of whats going on.

For those of you who don't...

I am doing 1 free photo session for each catagory I need for my portfolio. You get all the rights and a CD of all the images. It's a 100 to 160 dollar value. I'm also doing soon-to-be graduate photo sessions for 1/2 off if you book in February or March.  They don't have to be done on those days, but at least booked. You can check out my FB page (Kandice Mae Photography) or on one of my earlier posts on Blogspot for prices. 

Here are the free sessions still available:
*Maternity
*Newborn - this does NOT include the other sessions in the "Baby" package
*children
*couples
*family
*Graduates - this includes the other session in the "Senior" package

Book soon to get your idea date and pay much less for a fabulous shoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment